Dual vacuum circuit
- For vacuum lifters intended to be used in a building area, the regulations EN 13155 required a secondary positive holding device or there shall be two vacuum reserves each fitted with non return valves.
- Each vacuum reserve shall be connected to a separate set of vacuum pads.
- Righetti’s specific vacuum lifters for construction site use meet the requirement of EN 13155 and are complete of two separate vacuum circuits.
- Some operations require a lower height than the standard coupling point of a lifter and is necessary to reduce the distance of the hook.
- Lowered suspension, standard on all VB lifters, offers a possibility to reduce considerably the below the hook high.
- Lowered suspension is easy to use as it is fixed on lifter’s frame and there is no necessary additional arms or tools to fix it.
- Righetti battery vacuum lifters are powered by built-in rechargeable batteries and on quite all models the batteries, if necessary, can be easily removed and quickly replaced.
- To have the additional battery pack can be really useful in case the operators forgot to charge the batteries or for some reason is not possible to put the lifter under charge.
- Battery powered vacuum lifters are suplied complete of 220 Volt battery charger.
- The level of the battery charge can be control on battery gauge that costantly indicates the current battery level.
- A series of components guarantee maximum grip safety.
- The pads grip and release is carried out by activating a double action command with safety against involuntary release of the load. The command can be done by manual slide valve on the lifter’s frame, pushbutton cable command or wireless radio remote control.
- The vacuum level reached in vacuum circuit/s can be constantly controlled through a vacuum gauge/s with coloured scale installed on the vacuum circuit.
- The intervention of the safety device is adjusted by a vacuum switch mounted on the vacuum tank.
- Spacious vacuum tank, as well as speeding up the grip, coupled with the non-return valve, guarantees that the load is not released immediately when a sudden interruption of the power supply is verified, guaranteeing the safety of the operator and of the handling material.The vacuum lifter is also provided with a autonomously powered visual and audio low vacuum warning with back-up battery which alerts the operator on possible dangerous situations.
- On battery powered model the vacuum control unit monitors the vacuum level, controls the correct operating of principal components and monitors the battery charge.
Vacuum Control Unit
- An on-board computer to manage the lifter as safely as possible verifies the operation of the lifter’s main components and carries out self-diagnostics if a breakdown occurs. The control unit comes complete with microprocessors to control the power circuits.
- It monitors the level of vacuum in the system, reporting any anomalies with a visual and acoustic warning.
- It manages and monitors the batteries. Besides showing how much battery is left, the on-board computer controls and protects the batteries, clearly warning the operator with sequential alarms when power is at minimum level.
- A built-in economizer considerably lengthens battery life.
- lifting capacity 200 kg or 300 kg
- battery operating system
- 2 suction pads d.310 mm or d.390 mm
- manual 90° tilt with automatic stop
- manual 360° rotation, with possibility of automatic stop or continues rotation
- dual vacuum circuit EN13155
The GL-VB2 model is vacuum glass lifter with two suction pads and 200 kg or 300 kg lifting capacity ( model GL-VB2 d4) , perfect to lift and handle the smaller or narrow glass panels.
On 200 kg version the pad spread is mm 860x310 / 1690x310 max in with beam L 1500.
On 300 kg version the pad spread is mm 930x390 / 1770x390 max in with beam L 1500.
GL-VB2 is self-powered by capacios rechargeable batteries that, if necessary, you can easily remove and quickly replace.
The electronic and vacuum components are located in a box to guarantee better protection.
Yuo can choose from two configurations : short beam or standard L 1500 beam.
GL-VB2 is specific vacuum glass lifter for construction site use with dual vacuum circuit according to EN13155