Seal Gen2 9.5rs
- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed. A motor equipped with a thermal protection switch
- 16 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to reposition in 22.5 degree increments.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation.
- Both built-in digital two ways wireless remote control and wired water-proof remote control.
- A 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion and has no water absorption.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch.
- U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake holds the full load
- Part number: PN 295850
- Rated line pull: 4,309 kg / 9,500 lb single line
- Motor: 3,730 w / 5.0 hp 12V series wound
- Gear ratio: 3-stage planetary 159:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size: 63.5 x 227 x 273 mm (2.5” x 8.9” x 10.7″)
- Control: Both built-in digital signal two ways wireless remote control and waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17′) cord
- Rope type: Synthetic rope
- Rope size: 10 mm x 30.5 m (3/8” x 100’)
- Mounting bolts pattern: 254 x 114 mm (10” x 4.5”)
- Mounting : Foot forward or foot down mounting workable
- Finish : Matte black powder-coated
- Winch weight (including rope) : 28.5 kg / 62.8 lb
- Gross weight : 40 kg / 88 lb
- Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 682 x 209 x 430 mm (26.9″ x 8.2″ x 16.9″)
Does this device not quite meet your needs? Discover our entire range of our products here in the shop!
Do you have questions about this product? Please contact us! Call us on: 00302105130003 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org