- The CM 340 awning / material lifter is able to lift your loads electrically, effortlessly and time-saving up to 3300 mm working height at the push of a button on the remote control. Use the lift to facilitate the assembly of heavy and bulky goods at different work locations.
- Thanks to its compact design, the device can be positioned close to walls and facades.
- Can be used for craft to industry.
- The essentials in brief: Light weight and compact dimensions for easy transportation .
- Ready for use in seconds - without tools .
- Can be mounted directly on the wall Electric winch with remote control and variable speed Emergency stop button .
- Manual operation with patented, low-noise winch possible Height adjustment in every foot Lockable wheels for easy change of location on the construction site .
- Rotatable and removable platform Place bulky goods such as awnings, air conditioning systems, ventilation systems, switch boxes, pipes, rods, light crossbars or long wooden elements on the 435 x 750 mm platform and let the load be lifted to the desired working height at the push of a button.
- With the awning lift you can reach a maximum working height of 3300 mm and is therefore able to lift loads up to the 1st floor.
- Arrived at the exact height, the awning lift always keeps the goods at the optimal height for your assembly work.
- Gain greater freedom and easier work processes when mounting on the wall or overhead using the right tool. Enable yourself or your employees to work ergonomically and back-friendly.
- Electric Motor 220V
- CM-340 H1: Lifting height 3.4m
- net weight 21kg
- platform weight 5,3kg
- Lifting capacity 130kg
- closed height 95cm
|Weigh t|| Basic|
| Dimension |
|CM 340|| 130 kg / 3,0 m|
120 kg / 3,3 m
|21 kg||970 mm||300 x 300 mm||1,1 x 1 m|