The CM 270 awning / material lifter is able to lift your loads electrically, effortlessly and time-saving up to 2600 mm working height at the push of a button on the remote control. Use the lift to facilitate the assembly of heavy and bulky goods at different work locations.
Thanks to its compact design, the device can be positioned close to walls and facades.
Can be used for craft to industry.
The essentials in brief: Light weight and compact dimensions for easy transportation .
Ready for use in seconds - without tools .
Can be mounted directly on the wall Electric winch with remote control and variable speed Emergency stop button .
Manual operation with patented, low-noise winch possible Height adjustment in every foot Lockable wheels for easy change of location on the construction site .
Rotatable and removable platform Place bulky goods such as awnings, air conditioning systems, ventilation systems, switch boxes, pipes, rods, light crossbars or long wooden elements on the 435 x 750 mm platform and let the load be lifted to the desired working height at the push of a button.
With the awning lift you can reach a maximum working height of 2600 mm and is therefore able to lift loads comfotably.
Arrived at the exact height, the awning lift always keeps the goods at the optimal height for your assembly work.
Gain greater freedom and easier work processes when mounting on the wall or overhead using the right tool. Enable yourself or your employees to work ergonomically and back-friendly.
- With a weight of only 14 kg it is the lightest assembly lifter in the world!
- Aluminum mast (telescopic mast)
- The device can be set up in seconds without tools.
- Motor 230 V – electric remote control with variable speed.
- Emergency stop button, the lifting job is interrupted immediately.
- Manual operation possible in the event of a power failure using the handle.
- Automatic clutch
- 360 ° rotating platform with screw for blocking
- Platform 750 x 440 mm / 5 kg